There are a lot of grills on the market these days. And, many people don’t know how to use them. That’s why I’ve made this best gas grill with side burner. It will help you to get started with grilling, and it has everything you need to make perfect meals. You can see the results beforehand, and there’s no need to less worry about the results. It’s big and it’s heavy, so it can handle any grilling.
The side of the grill should be warmer than the surrounding area so that cooking is more efficient. Second, make sure that the grill is well-made and have of good quality. The parts should be sturdy, and the grill should not have any problems with breaking or missing things.
The 8 Best Gas Grill With Side Burner In 2024
Gas grills are becoming a more common part of our lives. If you’re looking for a gas grill that is both comfortable and tasty, we have you covered. These grills come with a variety of features and features that make them an excellent choice for the modern home. We hope to show you how to make one of these grills that will make your home easier and more stylish. Now, we discussed best gas grill that has a side burner featured.
1. Char-Broil 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner (Top Pick)
- GAS GRILL: Powered by liquid propane gas, this grill runs on a 20-pound tank, not included. It reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat.
- COOKING AREA: Grill up to 14 burgers, 8 chicken breasts or 5 steaks on 360-square-inches of primary cooking space. Cook meats and larger items on the primary grates and use the 170-square-inch warming rack to cook with indirect heat and keep food warm.
- SIDE BURNER: A 8,000 BTU side burner lets you keep your sides and sauces warm while you grill. You can also use it to boil water, sauté vegetables or brew a pot of coffee.
Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid is the best propane gas grill with side burner that is the perfect size for fireside grilling. The Char-Broil 360 3-Burner Gas Grill can handle up to 4,000 Caldwell Grill Square in cooking space. With our doubles as side burners, this grilling system can cook up to four burgers at a time. With this Char-Broil 360 3-Burner GASOGRITLLING system that will cook up.
This 8,000 BTU side burner provides secondary cooking space for sides or sauces. With our stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance and porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements, the Char-Broil Liquid Propane Gas Grill is perfect for your kitchen.
- 360 sq. in. Primary Cooking Space
- 170 sq. in. Swing-Away Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel Inline Burners
- Porcelain-Coated Steel
- 8,000-BTU Side Burner
- Piezo Ignition
- Wheels & Side Shelves
2. Victory 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner
- Best-in-class lifetime warranty and all-stainless steel construction promise years of use
- Triple Ridge Flame Tamers evenly distribute heat and direct drippings away from flame for fewer flare-ups
- Infrared side burner puts you in command of lightning-quick, high-heat searing for steaks or chops
The Victory 3-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner is the perfect long-term investment. This all-stainless steel construction offers years of use with our triple ridge flame Tamers that evenly distribute heat and direct drippings away from the flame for fewer flare-ups. With an infrared side burner, you can put your command of lightning-quick, high-heat searing into the air. The best 3 burner gas grill with side burner available.
The Victory Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner is a top-of-the-line grilling tool that has the perfect temperature to cook that you’ll love. With three stainless steel tube burners, this grilling tool can handle hot-and-fast grilling to late- adolescents under 700 degrees F.
- Largest grilling surface
- Inferred side burner
- Inclose cart storage space
- 4 Heavy-duty casters
- 2 Locking casters
- 8 Grilling tool hooks
- Rear heat louvers
- All-stainless steel construction
3. Monument Grills 35633 4-Burner Stainless Steel Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill
- STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS - Four main 304 stainless steel burners, one side burner, and one side sear burner with 72,000 total BTUs deliver powerful heat and performance(Unable to convert to natural gas)
- LARGE COOKING AREA - 723 square inches of total cooking area offers plenty of grilling space; 513 square inches of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area
- CAST IRON COOKING GRATES - Porcelain coated, cast iron cooking grates designed for even cooking
The Monument Grills 35633 4-Burner Stainless Steel Cabinet Style Propane Gas Grill is a 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill that has four main 304 stainless steel burners, one side burner, and one side sear burner with 72,000 total BTUs delivers powerful heat and performance. With a large cooking area of 723 square inches of total cooking area (including 513 square inches of primary cooking area and 210 square inches of warming rack area), the Monument Grills can grilling space.
The Monument Grills Stainless Steel Propane Grill is the best 4 burner gas grill with a side burner perfect for outdoor cooking. This grill has stainless steel flame tanagers that insure even heat delivers great flavors. The clear view lid allows for easy viewing, while the electronic ignition system ensures easy burner starts.
- Enormous cooking grates area
- Superior Burners for Superior Performance
- Porcelain-enameled Cast iron cooking grid
- Removable Grease Drip Pan
- Clearview glass lid
- LED control knobs
- Lidded Side Burner-12,000 BTU
- Sear Side Burner-12,000 BTU
- Reliable & Quick Startups
4. Weber Spirit E330 Lp Black Grill
- Equipped with upgraded features and the perfect size for hosting a BBQ or everyday family grilling
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat; Built-in lid thermometer
- Keep food warm or toast buns on the built-in warming rack and simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies on the side burner
The Weber Spirit E330 Lp Black Grill is perfect for hosting a BBQ or everyday family grilling. Absolutely best weber gas grill with side burner facilities. With our equated features and perfect size, you can have an intense heat zone that quickly adds sear marks on the meat. The Spirit E330 Lp Black Grill also features a built-in lid thermometer to keep food warm or toast buns on the built-in warming rack and simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies on the side burner.
The Weber Spirit cast-iron cooking grates are perfect for used or heavy-duty cooking. With our size restrictions, this cast-iron lid can hold even the most strenuous heat, while the built-in cooks both sides of the food at once. The Weber Spirit can be taken on and off of any table surface with no problems, making it the perfect culinary investment or using home cookery.
- Easy to clean
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Perfect for the family grilling
- Ultimate heat distribution
- Quick sear marks
5. Cuisinart CGG-8500 Side Five Burner Gas Grill
- COOKING POWER: Five 10,000 BTU burners provide a total 50,000 btus of cooking power, with an additional 12,000 btu side burner
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 460 square inches of cooking space with an additional 202 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
The Cuisinart CGG-8500 Side Five Burner Gas Grill lets you cook multiple dishes at the same time with an additional 12,000 BTUs. With its five 10,000 BTU burners and side burner that provides 560 square inches of cooking space, this grill is perfect for larger kitchens. Plus, the heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates make it easy to keep the heat while cooking.
The Cuisinart Burner Gas Grill is perfect for food prep. With two 18″ x 13″ side tables, this griller provides plenty of space to cook food. The burner also comes with a power source that powers up when you’re not using it, making this the perfect place to cook food.
- Five 10,000 BTU burners provide a total 50,000
- The grill is equipped with 460 square inches of cooking space
- Two 18″ x 13″ side tables provide ample space for food prep while grilling.
- The 5 independently controlled burners produce
- Unlock your inner griller
- 1 Side burner
6. MASTER COOK Gas Grill, Cabinet Style Grill Propane with Side Burner
- 36,000-BTU 4 burner propane gas grill with 12,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- This propane gas grill has integrated piezo ignition system ensures quick and reliable startups
- 400 square inches of primary cooking area on heavy duty enamel grates of the propane gas grill plus 118 square inches of secondary cooking on procelain-coated swing away rack
The MASTER COOK Gas Grill, Cabinet Style Grill Propane with Side Burner is a great choice for those who are looking for a high-quality gas grill that adds a little bit of spice to their cooking. With 36,000-BTU 4 burner propane gas grill with 12,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner, you’ll be able to cook with ease. Plus, the primary cooking area is 3, on a square inch of primary cooking. The best 4 burner gas grill with side burner attached.
The cabinet-style grill propane with side burner is a delicious and durable stainless steel lid and control panel, lid-mounted temperature gauge for easy cooking control. The steady case structure and four casters make it easy for you to move the propane gas grill place wherever you want. Order your Grilling Pavers today!
- Stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area( square inches): 400
- Warming rack area( square inches): 118
- Enamel cooking grates
- Black powder-coated steel side table
- Side burners
- Double layer with siliver powder coated door
7. R.W.FLAME 42000 BTU Liquid Propane Gas Grill with 4-Burner
- 【Double Shelf Design】Double shelf design support you to defrost and preheat foods waiting to be roasted. And the bottom shelf is made up of two shacks that could be removed and washed easily.
- 【Quality Guranteed】R.W.FLAME LP gas grill is mainly made up of stainless steel , which can provide long time durability and good cooking performance. The closed heating environment can lock the juice to raise fresh taste.
- 【Mobile Kitchen】 Small as it is , it can work as a small kitchen. The BBQ grill with 4 burners and 1 side burner could serve 10~15 people at the same time. The dimension of Enamelled warming rack is 18.5*6.1inch, Enamelled Cooking grills’ s size is 16.14*9.65inchAnd the BBQ tools can be placed on the storage rack. The right side burner could be used to cook meals at the same time. And the four wheels will save your effort when you move the grill.
Looking for a grilling platform that can handle high power values? Look no further than the R.W.FLAME LP gas grill. These grills are made up of stainless steel with a quality guaranteed. The closed heating environment can lock the juice to raise fresh taste, and the mobile kitchen can work as it is made for it. With its four burners and one side burner, this BBQ grill is perfect for busy families or small kitchens.
A gas grill that lets you cook food high and low? Yes please! The R.W.FLAME gas grill is equipped withIntuitive Device Operation to adjust the stainless steel burners to deliver high and low flame to roast food. The thermometer help you to control the temperature when you cook beef or chicken. Plus, it comes with a guarantee!
- Double-Shelf Design
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
- Effective Side-burner
- It can work as a small kitchen
- BBQ tools can be placed on the storage rack
- The four wheels will save your effort when you move the grill
- It could be used to cook some meals such as stir fried squid or vegetables
8. Antarctic Star Propane Gas Grill,4 Burner Cart Style Liquid BBQ Grill with Side Burner
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN：The shelves on both side allow you to place the food that you want to grilled.For grilled food,if it can’t be eaten in time while it’s hot,it will affect the taste a lot when it is cooled, but the warm rack inside the lid allows you to put the roasted food inside to keep the temperature,so you don’t need to worry that problem anymore.
- EASY COOK:Thermometer in the lid,it can tell you the temperature of the food in the grill,easy to know when you could taste the wonderful food.With 2 infinitely adjustable stainless-steel burner, 10000 BTU for each.2pcs of knob can let you cook more foods with different fire power,simple and efficient for you to cook more food very quickly,you don’t have to waste more time for waiting foods,just enjoy the wonderful meal.
- HEALTHIER MATERIALS:The main part of the grill is made of stainless steel,which is more corrosion resistant.Double-walled lid with powder coated side panel,which is more safety and healthier than traditional grill made by oily coating.The cooking part is consist of 2pcs enamelled cooking grills which size is 16.14″ L * 11.02″ W for each,the enamelled warming rack size is 21.26″ L * 6.1″ W,no harmful coatings but could quickly cook your food.
The Antarctic Star Propane Gas Grill is the best budget gas grill with side burner. A perfect way to cook up your food while it is hot or let it cool to the ready for consumption. With two stainless-steel burner options, it can easily accommodate the large amount of power it takes to heat up food. The easy-to-use lid with a thermometer will ensure an even temperature across the grill, whether you are cooking at high or low heat.
This 4 Burner Cart Style Liquid BBQ Grill with Side Burner is perfect for small houses or gardens where convenience and efficiency are key. The total size is 48.4″ W * 21.9″H * 42.3″D and the weight is 64.5 pounds with four wheels that can be locked, making it easy to move. The cooking part is enameled which also can be removed and easily cleaned for everyone who uses this. The easy-clean part has a powder.
- Anti scalding handle
- Support electronics
- Thermometer in the lid easy to taste the wonderful food
- 2 infinitely adjustable stainless-steel burner
- Easy to clean
- The main part of the grill is made of stainless stee
- Powder coated trolley is also oil resistant to a certain extent
Simply waking up and searching over the amazon website to buy a gas grill is not going to help you in deciding what features should be included in your gas grill. In order for that, we have created a handy and easy-to-understand buying guide for you. We assure you after going through this shopping list, you will be very clear regarding which kind of gas grill would suit your needs best.”
Type of Grill (Propne Gas or Natural Gas)
A propane gas grill uses two types of fuel: either natural gas or propane. The important thing for you to know is that a propane gas grill cannot run on natural gas, and vice-versa. Your Propane Gas Grill comes with separately sold tanks and provides up to 25 hours of grilling time while running off 2 pounds of the tank at one time.
This makes it highly portable as you can carry your main unit along with its tank anywhere around town – even if there is no pipeline nearby! Natural gas is cheaper than regular (prop)gas but mobility suffers because it needs the house’s own gasoline piped into a special adapter installed in order to use this type of product.
Area of Grilling
After deciding whether to buy propane or natural gas, the next thing you should decide is how much cooking area grill you want. As it decides how much food will be able to cook at a time. A larger cooking area means that more can be cooked on the grill – some people might need a large circle of friends and family while others don’t, so choose based on your needs! However, with increasing grilling space comes the increased cost of your gas grill as well…
Gas Grill Cooking Power and Btus
You must have read British Thermal Units or BTUs to know about the energy output of your grill. These represent how much fuel your grills can burn in an hour, though it will not tell you anything as size matters also when it comes to heat generation by gas burners and their design. For this reason, always find Heat Flux (BTU-per-SQ.IN) instead of measuring total BTUs so that you get a better understanding on which kind of power source is best for your cooking needs! If using the other method mentioned above fails just remember: bigger equals more!!
No of Burners in Your Grill
Gas grills come with multiple burners, which can be individually controlled. This allows you to precisely control the amount of heat and type of food you want on each cooking zone. There are 3, 4, 5 or more types of gas grills that come in slightly different sizes as well (depending on personal preference). With an increased BTU per burner ratio for each additional burner having a gas grill will help keep your food warm and provide an efficient way to prepare meals for friends & family alike!
Grates are the cooking surface where you grill your food. They should be able to heat up quickly, retain heat and do not chip off or rust at high temperatures. Grates come in different materials such as stainless steel, porcelain-coated and cast iron.
Stainless steel grates have a pretty affordable cost but they might start to wear out after some time of use making it more difficult for them to cook atop liquid surfaces like boiling water or simmering soups/pot recipes at low heat without sticking too much with thinner sauces that have a tendency of bubbling over before seeping down onto the heating surface itself if left uncooked for long periods as compared with less porous surfaces like porcelain-coated ones which can handle this type of situation better than stainless steel plates because when polished properly its nonstick properties allow it maintain equilibrium temperature even when there is excess moisture around while also keeping liquids from seeping off easily due to their smooth texture;
Porcelain-coated grills carry an expensive cost but they last longer as compared against plain old heavy cast iron ones which need replacing every once in a while, depending on how well taken care thereof since being heavier (a small extra weight) ensures better retention for warmth during high temps so these.
Most of the cooking grills you buy come with an inbuilt temperature gauge or thermometer. This helps you be aware of the actual temperatures inside your grill, and allows for better control over how hot it is. So, our advice to you will be to always purchase a stovetop grill that includes this feature!
Freestanding and Portable Gas Grills
Freestanding gas grills are most popular among cooking enthusiasts for their mobility and storage capacity. These types of grills come with wheels, doors to monitor the temperature of your grill, and drawers for other accessories like propane tanks.
If you want something smaller than a full-sized grill but still enjoy outdoor cooking on BBQs during warm weather months or any time, portable gas cookouts may be more suitable for what you’re looking for! Portable gas cookouts have less powerful burn settings that produce less heat due to the size/power limitations.
Are side burners on grills worth it?
If you’re thinking about adding a side burner to your grill, it’s important to weigh the benefits and drawbacks. While side burners help you cook more at once, they don’t offer any added safety features. You’ll also have to remember to keep your gas tank full while the stove is in use, which means you’ll have to go outside of your grill’s usual cooking area when you need to light your burner. They might not be worth it if you’re just looking for a quick meal or snack. On the other hand, they can add versatility and convenience to grilling. If that sounds like what you’re looking for in a side burner, read on for some tips on how to find one that fits into your budget and style.
What is the side burner on a grill for?
Side burners are a common feature on gas grills and smokers. They’re designed to provide additional heat source for the cooking surface. At its most basic, side burners can be used to cook larger cuts of meat. However, they can also be used to cook a variety of vegetables, like potatoes and corn, or even entire meals (like a roast chicken). Your side burner is probably placed right next to your grill grate anyway. It’s easy to figure out how it works with just a little bit of practice.
Side Burner Usage Basics:
- Place food over the aluminum cooking grate at an angle
- Turn the knob on the side burner all the way up
- The side burner will now be lit up blue in order to sea food on the grate
Can a searing burner be used as a side burner?
A searing burner is used to cook items that require high heat and intense cooking. For example, searing a steak would require an open flame going straight up from the bottom of the pan. While most people know that a searing burner cannot be used as a side burner, there are actually some things that can be used as side burners. There are also plenty of types of burners available for use in kitchens, so you should always make sure to ask your appliances’ manufacturer what kind of burner you need before buying any new electricals.
A searing burner cannot be used as a side burner because it would have to have an open flame going straight up from the bottom of the pan, which isn’t possible with a side burner.
How do you use a smoker box on a gas grill?
When you’re grilling or smoking on a gas grill, you need to use a smoker box. A smoker box is a metal enclosure that comes with the grate to help control the temperature of your BBQ. It also allows for more even cooking, as well as provides extra space for fuel. The best way to clean your smoker box is with soap and water. You can also put it in the dishwasher on its lowest setting if you want to keep it really clean and sanitized between uses. If you need help figuring out how to set up your smoker box and how to clean it, here are some quick tips that will get you going in no time!
How do you install a grill side burner?
Installing a grill side burner is not as difficult as it seems. You can install one in less than an hour if you have the right tools. You will need a ladder, some screws, a drill, and a wrench. Most of the time, the first thing that you’ll need to do is remove the old grill side burner from your existing grill. This requires you to find the screws and loosen them with a screwdriver or drill. Once this is done, you can slide the new grill side burner in and tighten everything up with your wrench.
After reading the article, you are now well-informed on what features and specifications to look for in a gas grill before making your purchase. You can also refer to our selected 8 best gas grill with side burner features that will help you choose which brand is right for your needs. Our recommendation would be char-broil 3-burner gas grill with side burner because this model comes with many benefits such as excellent cooking performance due to its infinite burner control, ease of assembly through their BILT APP technology, and being sold over 40 countries! Go pick one up today!